Dr. Carine Tabarani Is a specialist in oral surgery – implantology for more than 9 years.During her career, Dr. Tabarani has lectured in many national and international conferences in locations all over the world such as Rome, Lyon, Dubai, and Beirut. Dr. Tabarani is a visiting professor at the Lyon university institute of cancerology in France. She is also a visiting Oral Surgery Professor at Saint Joseph University in Beirut. Dr. Tabarani is also a resident member for the Middle East Section of the Italy Society for study of Bisphosphonates in oral Surgery in Rome, Italy.Speciality:
- Oral surgery & implantology .
- Fellow iternational congress of implantology FICOI.
- DIPLOMA IN ORAL MEDICINE.
- DDS, Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- MSC, Oral Surgery – Implantology, Lebanon.
- Laser Dentistry, Aachen University, Germany.
- PHD (MI), Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Osseointegration (AAO).
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Awards and Publications:More than 20 Publications on Bone Grafts, Implant Surgery, Bisphosphonates, Laser Dentistry and Surgery.Services Provided